Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Shocking! - Bhumi Pednekar’s Journey From Fat To Fit

Hello dear visitors, as you all know, It is a massive achievement for any Bollywood debutant or an new emerging actress or actor to receive success with the first film they appear and star in. In this case, Bhumi Pednekar is one lucky girl who managed to do so with her debut film 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha'. She then made a goal and aimed for weight loss for her next films and her career. Bhumi had to at least cross the mark of 85 KG for her film and she did so. Surprisingly, Bhumi lost almost 25 KGs by just bringing about a change in her diet. Sometimes she would walk and sometimes she would do a sprint. Later she hits the gym for cardio and weight training sessions. “My weight has never been an issue in my life. I don’t think it is a big thing. I’m comfortable with the way I look. Even when I was almost 90 kgs, I thought I looked beautiful. I feel if you think you are beautiful, it will show on your face. It is the state of mind. I’d say it is good to be healthy.” She said. Stay tuned and share the news with your friends. Some of her pictures are given below. You will get to know the massive achievement of Bhumi.