Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

OMG! - Salman Khan The Real Reason Behind Digangana Shortening Her Long Hair

Hello dear visitors, as you all know, Salman Khan hosts a show named as Bigg Boss 9 nowadays. It is a family reality show which has grown quite popular in the past times. One of the contestants named as Digangana has grown quite popular too. She has the longest hair which extend till her knees. She is known as Rapunzel for this. She has recently followed Salman's advice to shorten her hair. She is now a new avatar and likes it.

As you can see the picture below, there is a big difference. She said, 'Salman Sir told me to cut my hair during the show. At the time, I took it in jest but later, again he told me that it would make a world of difference to my look and also my career. I am so happy that I cut my hair. I’m loving the new look. Everyone is liking my new look, too. Whatever Salman Sir suggests, he’s pretty bang-on. He has also told me to get fitter and build a more toned body. I am not overweight but yes, I can be fitter. Sir is very transparent in his opinions. In this world, where no one gives a damn, such advice is heartwarming. I am truly thankful to him.' Stay tuned and share the news with your friends.