Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

‘I Belong To My Mother And My Sisters’ - Says Salman Khan

Salman Khan’s views on his love life have been turning quite a few heads lately and he’s done it yet again. However this time, in an interview with Mirror, he’s set aside the jokes and has revealed his honest thoughts on marriage and other personal things.
When asked about love, this is what Bhaijaan had to say, “I don’t believe in love. There’s like, care, respect, but that’s not love. Love is what attracts you to someone even if he’s not nice. For me the word is need, but very few people have the same amount of need for each other. One day you’re chasing the person you need to be with, even if he/she doesn’t feel the same way. Aap samajh rahi hain? Then pffft, you no longer feel the same way and the other person is like, “What did I do?””

The witty superstar confirmed that though hes been discussing the shaadi to ic a lot lately he’s always been joking. Sallu chuckled and said, “That’s just a joke. Today, I say I’m open to an arranged marriage, tomorrow it’s a love marriage and on the third no marriage. It’s not on my agenda, if it has to happen, it will.”
Sallu believes one who’s a child himself cannot be trusted with having children! Regarding women, these are the only ones that seem to have all of Sallu’s attention, “I belong to my mother and my sisters. They are the only ones who matter. And that’s more than enough right now.”