Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

I have Got A Really Smart Role In Bajrangi Bhaijaan : Kareena Kapoor | Must Read

Kareena Kapoor Khan Talks regarding Bajrangi Bhaijaan

We all are Aware That Kareena Kapoor Khan goes to Play The actress Role in Salman Khan’s Next Eid unharness Bajrangi Bhaijaan. during a Recent Interview She aforesaid, She Got a robust Role within the Film and For That She is extremely Happy. She is additionally pleased with the very fact That She goes to figure with The Master Director Kabir Khan for the primary Time.

“I Believe That I ought to conjointly Work with New individuals. I even have ne'er Worked with With Kabir and With shot, It doesn't Get larger Than the mixture of Him and Salman Khan. what is more The Script is additionally lovely. I even have Got a really robust Role in It, Otherwise Kabir wouldn't have Approached ME Since he's not the sort to only place along a Project. i'm very Excited That there's one thing new Work On.” -said Kareena.