Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Brief Introduction Of Daisy Shah

Daisy Shah is the name of a new actress which had made her debut in Salman's film named as Jai Ho. The actress was interviewed recently about her life before and her experience. Here is what she said.

"I am a Gujarati, born and brought up in Mumbai. My dad worked as a floor manager in a clothing mill in Dombivli and my mom is a housewife. After my 10th, we had this Miss Dombivli contest in a mall, where I won the Miss Photogenic title. The ramp choreographer had some contacts with the film industry and a few days later, I got a call from him saying that he wanted me to do a role, where I would be standing as a part of the crowd and would be given 600 for two days work. I was happy to do that. A few days later, he called me to be a part of a crowd again in a Sunny Deol song. It was raining heavily and so four of the dancers for the song had not turned up.Ganesh Acharya was the choreographer and he asked my coordinator to give him four girls out of us, who had been hired as extras to stand as the crowds behind, in the song. I shot as a dancer for one day, where Ganesh Acharya spotted me and he asked me to join his group. I was his group dancer for two-and-a-half years, after which I started assisting him. As an assistant, my job was to learn the steps from Ganesh and then teach it to the others, for them to practice. While dancing for me was fun, becoming a choreographer was not something I wanted to do. A choreographer had to take the pressure of pleasing the director, producer and the actor and that is not what I could do. I started modelling for ads, where I got spotted and was offered a Kannada film in 2010. I have always gone with the flow and for me, any job is good. Post completing shooting of the film, I returned to Mumbai for a few months, when Ganesh was choreographing the song for Dabangg, which is where Salman sir saw me. Salman sir and Sohail bhai later told me that while they were initially hesitating to take me, it was Salim uncle who made them take the decision and told them, 'Go with your gut feel. I have seen the screen test. I like the girl, so what's the problem?' In fact, Salman sir was the last one to say an okay to me. I was told just one day before shooting that I was in the film. I had auditioned and it was a unanimous decision of the family. I am not expressive in real life. I was having dinner with Salman sir's family when I was told that I had been given the role." 

Daisy Shah And Salman Khan
 Daisy Shah And Salman Khan In Jai Ho Movie
 Stay tuned for more exciting and spicy news from Bollywood.